donderdag 26 juni 2014

Outfit Of The Day







































Hi lovelies,

How are you today? I'm great, because i'm finally done with my exams! Maybe I need to do some her-exams, but first I will take a week off and do a lot of fun things with my Boyfriend, friends and family. Of course I saw the Dutch national team play their last game on the first round of the world championship and they won! So Monday-evening was already one big party for us, I watched it with a couple of friends and we celebrated it downtown.
Two days ago my Boyfriend celebrated his birthday. We went out with his family to grab a nice diner at this beautiful and delicious restaurant in Amsterdam. Because of this occasion I pulled out my high heels and my gorgeous Clutch from BCBG Maxazria. I combined it with a white trouser to give my look a classic touch. I took a simple white blazer with me for outside (which you don't see on the picture) to complete my look for the evening. I wanted to share this look with you because I think it's such a cute - chic look and it really reflects my personal style.









Trousers - Zara (similar here)
Lace Crop top - H&M (similar here & here)
Heels - Steve Madden
Clutch - BCBG Maxazria (similar herehere & here)

What do you think of this look? Do you want to see more outfit-posts? Let me know!

With Love, J.

13 opmerkingen:

  1. The sandals are amazing!
    I love it
    www.agoprime.it

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. i love this inspiration and the colors are perfect. xo

    http://fleuryina.blogspot.de

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Congrats on finishing your exams. I love this outfit! The all white is so chic!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This color palette is just stunning. And congrats on wrapping up on the exams!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Thank you for your comment, just checked out your blog!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen